June 14, 2018 – – The Almond Alliance has partnered with the safety experts at Borretti, Inc. to provide members with comprehensive safety and instructional training.
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m.— 11:30 a.m.
Location: Stanislaus County Farm Bureau
1201 L Street, Modesto, CA 95354
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 209-300-7140.
* Attendees will be able to identify situations when heat illness can become a factor
* OSHA requirements, rules, responsibilities and updates pertaining to Heat Illness
* What to do to prevent the onset of Heat Illness
* Heat Illness warning signs and stages
* Treatments for Heat Illness
* Setting up an emergency response process (Includes what should be covered in a Heat Illness Prevention Program)
* Indoor Heat Illness
Cal / OSHA Inspection: What to do and How to Handle:
* Properly handling a Cal / OSHA Inspection: onsite, during the tour and policy & procedure
* Overview of safety programs and most common Cal / OSHA requirements
* Enforcement versus consultation
* Types of inspections
* Classification of violations
* Citations and penalties appeal process
* Accident Visit: Before, During and After
* What happens after a Cal / OSHA Inspection